Protecting all your agricultural property

Material Damage
To protect all assets of the farm or estate including buildings, boundary walls etc, plant/machinery, stock, agricultural produce, growing timber and office contents etc. from/against loss or damage as a result of fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft, theft, riot, malicious persons, earthquake, storm, flood, escape of water, impact by vehicles or animals and spontaneous combustion.

Business Interruption
Financial compensation for the business following an insured loss under the Material Damage cover or alternatively Increased Cost of Working only

Farm Property in Transit
Accidental damage or theft whilst in transit within the UK via own vehicles and/or hauliers vehicles.

Computer Breakdown
Breakdown of key computers/equipment/plant.
Increased Cost of Working/Reinstatement of Data following breakdown

Money including Cattle Passports
Whilst in the premises (in & out of safe) and during transit to & from the bank.

Farm Houses and Cottages

Cover is provided on a standard or ‘All Risks’ household insurance contract

Commercial Legal Expenses
Cover is provided for legal expenses, including (in part) resulting awards, in defending or pursuing disputes involving employment /compensation, contract/tenancy and protection for property/tax/statutory licence

The periodic inspection of some types of plant & equipment is mandatory to comply with all relevant legislation and approved codes of practice. Lifts/hoists, steam pressure vessels & systems, hot water boilers, refrigeration & air conditioning systems and fire protection systems.

Personal Accident/Sickness
Provides cover for entire workforce or selected persons on a 24 hour basis or for accidents at work only. Benefits include a lump sum payment for death, loss of a limb, permanent total disablement and a weekly payment for temporary disablement.

To discuss your individual business requirements contact either John Garry or Mike Smallbone. Alternatively please use our online enquiry form.